100% natural facial esthetics services to rejuvenate the skin
Tucson Biological Dentistry
takes great pride in maintaining and restoring the youthful attractiveness and vibrancy of our patients' smiles. However, Dr. Jeanne Anne Krizman
DMD MPH also applies her considerable knowledge of facial esthetics and facial anatomy to provide non-invasive alternatives to plastic surgery procedures. Patients in and around Tucson, AZ, do not need to go under the knife to combat signs of aging and sun damage, from wrinkles to laxity.
Our complete biological regeneration facial combines laser technology with advanced microneedling techniques to provide a 100% natural alternative to invasive procedures or synthetic products, such as earlier-generation or chemical dermal (soft tissue) facial fillers. This 5-step process for a smooth, radiant, soft, firm and even skin involves:
- Step 1 – Laser therapy. We use a Fotona laser system to stimulate the production of firming collagen. Our bodies make less of this protein naturally as we get older. This treatment, known as SmoothLase, can lift and tighten loose skin around the mouth and jawline. Additionally, Eyelase (or SmoothEye) laser-based treatment may be recommended to treat wrinkles and bags around the eyes.
- Step 2 – Laser peel. We can resurface damaged tissues chemically, mechanically, or with lasers. Laser-assisted peels remove dead skin cells and bring fresh, undamaged skin to the surface. Lasers trigger this healing process without harsh chemicals or abrading techniques (such as dermabrasion). Laser resurfacing treats a wide range of concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles.
- Step 3 – Microneedling. We use the Dermapen®, a pen-like device equipped with tiny needles, to create controlled micro-channels in the skin. This process triggers the skin’s reparative process, as healing occurs to close the channels created by the Dermapen®. We combine microneedling with Platelet Rich Fibrin. PRF is derived from your blood. It contains powerful proteins and concentrated growth factors to renew skin.
- Step 4 – Natural “fillers.” PRF that has been specially prepared or spun in a horizontal centrifuge (Bio-PRF) can also be injected into areas of the skin that have sustained volume loss, such as the tear troughs under the eyes or the hollows of the cheeks. Since PRF is an autologous substance prepared from a sample of your blood, it is a safe and natural alternative to dermal fillers that are formulated with synthetic or animal-derived ingredients. It also renders very natural results. Bio-PRF also produces greater concentrations of platelets and leukocytes to release more regenerative cells and growth factors, promoting quick and effective healing.
- Step 5 – Personalized treatment. No two plans are precisely the same. Treatment is tailored to each patient’s unique needs and goals. We can also remove moles, veins, signs of sun damage (such as hyperpigmentation or “age spots”), and other irregularities. Each procedure is completely natural.
The therapies mentioned above can also be performed individually. Contact us today at 520-326-0082
to see how you can benefit from a laser treatment
, microneedling with PRF
, natural facial fillers with Bio-PRF, or a combination of these powerful and natural treatments.